Tuesday, August 23, 2011

cafe

Source: Bed Bath and Beyond
  I am about 1/2 way deep into my morning cup of coffee from seven eleven and I feel a super headache coming on. Coffee headaches are the worst and always seem to team up with dehydration. Sure, the quick practical answer is to drink more water- which I will. (Did you know if you're a coffee drinker- its best to drink a whole bottle of water when you wake up, before you ingest anything else?) But.. I'm wondering how soon is "too soon" to ask for my own coffee maker for Christmas? And do I have to wait until actual Christmas to open it? And will my family judge me for asking for this travel coffee press, too? Hmm.
  This babe pictured above is the Krups Model XP1500 that brews a pot of coffee AND can make espresso, too! At $99.00, I think it might be too good to be true... but maybe its worth checking out? The reviews for it seem mixed, with more leaning towards the decent side. So thasok, right?
  Morning coffee sessions have always been so precious to me that I think its about time I start making my own coffee and putting my spare dollars and change to something else. Like, a new car. Or... a vacation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment