Thursday, July 28, 2011

best kiss

  I'm not particular about any celebrities, really. But, Ryan Gosling? Helloooo, nurse! I still havent seen Blue Valentine because, to be honest, I'm a little scared. Everyone I've spoken with has told me its really, really heartbreaking. Maybe I'll muster up the guts to watch it one night this week.
  When I was little, my mom would ease my post-scary movie shivers by telling me that the monsters are just actors who are at home ith their children and families, laughing and having fun right now. Great way to think of it, no? During any tough parts of Blue Valentine, I'll just have to imagine Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams sitting at home, rolling around on piles of money, laughing and gettin' white wine drunk or something like that.
  Ps- I know this clip is from The Notebook and I'm talking about Blue Valentine. I just couldn't resist posting this video. Ugh! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment