Thursday, July 21, 2011

fully sick


I woke up this morning feeling fully sick. My head felt really heavy and stuffy. I ached and shivered a bit to start, which is strange because it was about 80 degrees at 7am. Oh, summer in NY. Anyway, I remembered Christiaan Van Vuuren's YouTube channel that Kyle showed me a while ago. If CVV doesn't sound familiar, it might be because he is better know by his street name, "The Fully Sick Rapper." FSR was diagnosed with a serious case of tuberculosis (don't worry, I didn't think that was still a thing these days, either) after vacationing in South America. He spent over 100 days in quarantine, where he nursed his health and perfected his rap game to a hilarious T. He's funny, he's charming, and most importantly- alive! He is TB free these days, and thats great. Check out two of my favorite FSR vids here and here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment